top of page



Pretty Tendas Mobile Bar Logo


Just a few of the frequent ones. Have one not listed? 

Email Us at:


Q: What do I need to get a quote?


A: Click here to fill out our short form. Once this information is received you will receive a quote within 24 hours. 

Q: Do you provide liquor? 


A: Pretty Tendas does NOT provide the liquor, non-alcoholic beverages, or ice for your event. This is the responsibility of the client. If you need assistance with the type and amount of liquor you should buy, please contact us with your questions. Also, if you would like for us to provide a beverage station, we can offer that for an additional fee.

Q: Why do you not provide liquor?

A: By law, a business / establishment must be licensed to “sell” liquor in the each state. As a mobile bartender, we provide the service (bartending service), but do not have the license to sell alcohol. This is very common with mobile bartending. You end up actually saving money for your event, as oppose to getting a "price per person" liquor cost + service & gratuity. 

Q: What types of events do you service? 


A: Pretty Tendas services a variety of events. Pricing is also based on the event type as well. Contact us to discuss the type of event you are having for an affordable price! 

Q: What is your pricing for my event?  

Every event is quoted differently. Pricing is based on your event type, estimated number of guest and number of hours needed. All pertinent questions are asked within quote form (here).

Q: Can I rent your portable bar?  


A: The custom portable bars for Pretty Tendas cannot be rented and/or borrowed. The bars travel with the bartender who will service your event.

Q: Are you limited to making specific drinks or can you make anything?  Pretty Tendas can make alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages upon request. If there are limited drinks, this will be dependent upon the type/amount of liquor provided by the client.


Q: Will your company be able to meet all of my venue requirements?  


A: Pretty Tendas is licensed and insured with General Liability and Liquor Liability Insurance. Please contact us for more information or you may provide your venue requirements via email (here).

bottom of page